12.03.2010

Guesting



I almost forgot to tell you that the Jorgensen's of Sycamore Street Press have had me over at their place for the last two days as a guest. Yesterday I shared 5 random things I have been into as of late and today I am sharing a marshmallow making how-to.



Remember last year when I was showing off my own homemade squishy treats? Well this year you can show off too by following these 5 simple steps!



By the way, I have taken the liberty of including a few images of lovely letterpressed goods you can add to your holiday wish lists. Actually maybe you want to work on being a little less greedy as we are entering the new year and start shopping for others instead of yourself...you should knock out everyone on your list in a one stop shopping spree at SSP. Hmmm, I can't choose a favorite...just surprise me.

No comments: