Work like a beaver be an achiever

(this post is for you Valerie)

As you may or may not have noticed, it’s been quite a while since I have posted. It’s not because I don’t want to it’s just that I got super busy all of the sudden and I haven’t yet figured out how to work blogging in the midst of new projects, new jobs, play groups, church responsibilities, birthday parties, everyday mommy tasks, and cleaning. (Okay, I lied about that last one, our house is a disaster, but I had to let go of something and it certainly wasn’t going to be family rock band which we have been squeezing in here and there!)

Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining or anything, actually, as busy as it’s been, I am loving it. Sometimes our family is super busy and other times it seems we don’t have much going on—I like the variety and I think I’m lucky to get both.

Anyway, today I thought I would take a quick break to share the “akward family photo” blog I came across. The images below are a couple from the site and let me tell you, I had trouble narrowing down the posting possibilities. I hope it makes you laugh your BUNSIES off like it did me. So enjoy, and your welcome!

P.S. I started another blog called ...and i like you, yep, I’m officially crazy (especially after THIS post)! This one is different though, I promise—it’s an image/video only blog of random things that I like or that I am being inspired by. The best part about this blog is that I have set it up to post automatically which means after spending 10 minutes a week uploading a handful of loveable links from the thousands of items in my “favorites” folder all I have to do is sit back and watch the magic happen. My blog is set to post twice a day. Now my various sources of inspiration are not hidden in a folder on my desktop! If you at all intrigued by this, you can check it out by clicking on the link in the sidebar under…"I also…like.”


Bren said...

Natalia! It's me Brenda Eddington, hey how are you guys! I have been looking around on blogs and I found this one. Check us out at eddingtongymnasts.blogspot.com
We wanna hear from you as you were our over the wall neighbors!

Katie said...

I sent you our favourite awkward photo from that site. Seriously laughed about it for a good long time.

Wing Team said...

Yes, thank you. Those are amazing.

Emily said...

Oh Natalia!! I love the "awkward family photo" blog!! Thanks for sharing. It had me laughing pretty good.

Amanda Leigh said...

For some strange reason I just got your post comments on my blog. Thank you for the compliments, and yes, I would LOVE if you could copy and paste my old writings for me. I was so sad to have lost them. xoxo Miss you!