9.29.2008

Blog Lazy

I looked in my reader the other day only to discover that I am 1,000 plus posts behind in being caught up with all my blog subscriptions. This really depicts my blog laziness as I barley have more blog subscriptions than I do fingers and toes. I apparently have a lot of catching up to do which will most likely mean hitting the “mark all as read” button. Actually I think being blog lazy is an understatement as my own blog probably doesn’t recognize me anymore! Sometimes I think of things that might make a nice post but then I just let the thought breeze right on by-along with summer.

Sorry blog for neglecting you. I will try to be better.

4 comments:

Katie said...

it happens to us all. pretty soon i won't need to keep up on your life by your blog.

Amy Y said...

It happens to the best of us...
But stop by mine real quick if you want to see twin baby cuteness :)

The Sewell Family said...

I was getting really blog lazy too! I've been fairly good at commenting on a regular basis, but I realized a couple of weeks ago that I don't post as much as I should. I have committed to posting more frequently. Mostly I did this because the blog serves as a journal for me. I am in the process of making it into a book on blurb.com. Anyway, you must be catching up because I read the comments you posted on my blog. It was great to hear from you.

徵信社 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.